martes, 11 de marzo de 2014

My Adventures


Hello everyone!

This post is about my first adventures or (as my mom says) mischiefs. I like to discover new things and I am not afraid of anything. I only want to have fun. All the things in the pictures that you can see below, I did them by myself.

I have to be the center of attention

With my aunt Sasha watching the house

Can you see me?

Trying the table. I think is strong enough!

The first thing I do all the mornings is bother my auntie Sasha

























My dad's arm is very comfy

Sleeping like a baby


 



















 
My mom's scarf is so warm...
 

This is me, always playing around.



We used to fight but we love each other



I am too lazy to pick up Mr Cat


I hope you like this post. See you on the next chapter, humans!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario